Fellowship and food to warm the heart.
Chili, chicken noodle soup, and fixings.
Join us for this time of conversation and sharing.
We join with all believers in proclaiming that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Lord of all. Through Christ, God offers to all people forgiveness of sins and reconciliation to Himself and to each other. God's Word reveals the life and character of Christ, and the Holy Spirit guides our understanding of Scripture as we endeavor to become like Him.
God, who is holy, calls us to a life of holiness or Christlikeness. We experience the Holy Spirit teaching us how to live in a way that will please God. We actively seek to learn more about God by reading the Bible, gathering with other believers, and spending time with Him in prayer. We believe that God intends to make us like Christ as we journey together with Him.
We are a sent people, responding to the call of Christ to go into all the world. As a global community of faith, we are commissioned to share God's love and reconciliation with people everywhere - in homes, workplaces, cities, and countries. We participate with God in building His church both locally and globally.
Sunday, October 16
- Donna Willett, director of Counseling Services and Character Development.
- Ruthie Waller, BISD School Board member.
- Clay Falls (former reporter for KBTX) Public Relation BISD.
- Danielle Legg, principal of Sul Ross Elementary
- Dr. Ginger Carrabine, Superintendent of the Bryan Independent School District.