- in one God - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- that the Old and New Testament Scriptures are inspired by God and contain all truth necessary for faith and Christian living.
- that man is born in sin and is lost without Jesus.
- that salvation is through Jesus Christ and is for everyone, and those who repent and believe on Him are rescued from the power of sin.
- that believers are to be holy through faith in Jesus Christ.
- that the Holy Spirit is our constant guide in our journey to become like Christ.
- that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
- acceptance of everyone into the life of our church.
- the support and accountability that Christian fellowship provides in our Christian walk.
- knowledge of God's Word, which leads us in authentic Christian living.
- honoring God with stewardship of our talents and finances.
- sharing with others the transforming power of Christ which renews and restores broken lives.